Congratulations! You have (almost) made it through another, or maybe your first, Live Healthy Iowa Challenge! We hope that over the past six weeks you have pushed yourself to be active with your tail wagging teammate and have visited your local dog park, amped up your normal routine and learned a bit about keeping your pup happy and healthy.
Live Healthy Iowa provides opportunities throughout the year to help you create and maintain healthy habits while having fun challenging your friends, family and co-workers. The next challenge in the 2013 lineup is the Burst Your Thirst Challenge. This fun summer challenge will lead you and your teammates to feeling hydrated, energized and healthy as you beat the heat while getting active!
June 17 – July 26, 2013
Cost: $8 per person with FREE shipping!
How does it work?
Teams of 2-10 Iowans compete in a web-based competition tracking water consumption and minutes of physical activity. Each team member will report their weekly total in effort to accumulate points and move their team up the challenge leaderboard.
Burst Your Thirst participants will receive:
• Live Healthy Iowa Burst Your Thirst water bottle
• Weekly email containing hydration tips, healthy recipes and fun summer activity ideas
• Personal tracking page on the Live Healthy Iowa website
• Unlimited access to recipes, videos, workouts and health information on the Live Healthy Iowa website
• Opportunities to win prizes and incentives
How do I get started?
1. Choose to ‘Burst Your Thirst’ this summer from June 17 – July 26 with Live Healthy Iowa!
2. Build your team of 2-10 people, choose a team name and designate a captain
3. Sign up! Go to http://www.livehealthyiowa.org, and click on ‘Join Today’ to register your team
Questions? Contact Live Healthy Iowa at 888-777-8881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.