- LHI Niks Picks- Guest Blogger Anne Cundiff Shares Her Healthy Back to School Plan
- Helping Kids Eat Right for Their Back to School Best
- LHI- Nik’s Picks- Cherries are Ripe and Ready
- Live Healthy Iowa Rolls Out Nik’s Picks
- LHI Tip of the Week- When and How to Hydrate: Sports Dietitian Jennifer DeWall Shares Tips and Guidelines
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: eating healthy
This time on Nik’s Picks, I am highlighting the sweet, tangy cherry. Boasting a mere 90 calories per cup, they are what dietitians call a nutrition powerhouse. Enjoy this short clip on how cherries may benefit you and your fitness goals. Check … Continue reading