- LHI Niks Picks- Guest Blogger Anne Cundiff Shares Her Healthy Back to School Plan
- Helping Kids Eat Right for Their Back to School Best
- LHI- Nik’s Picks- Cherries are Ripe and Ready
- Live Healthy Iowa Rolls Out Nik’s Picks
- LHI Tip of the Week- When and How to Hydrate: Sports Dietitian Jennifer DeWall Shares Tips and Guidelines
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This time on Nik’s Picks, I am highlighting the sweet, tangy cherry. Boasting a mere 90 calories per cup, they are what dietitians call a nutrition powerhouse. Enjoy this short clip on how cherries may benefit you and your fitness goals. Check … Continue reading
Adding just a few simple foods or ingredients to your active eating plan may help improve your chances of reaching your fitness goals. By keeping it simple and making small changes, you are more likely to stick with it and adapt healthier behaviors for … Continue reading